Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Itunes cannot detect my Ipad mini

My computer is Window 7 Home Premium 64bit

I have a Ipad Mini

I have downloaded Itunes from this link, http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1037    because the other link  www.apple.com/itunes/download/  when i click on the download button, it will ask me where would i like to save at, once i have selected the location, nothing was downloaded.

 

I have spend 6 hours+ on trying to make Itunes detect my Ipad mini, but nothing seems to work, im so tired of it, can someone please help me?

 

I have tried various methods, none of it works, i have tried:

1) Unistall everything of apple software in control panel, and reinstall the program again

2) Updating my windows update to the latest version

3) I tried to sync but the word in Itunes for Sync is gray in colour, perhaps is due to the program have yet to detect my Ipad mini

4) I went and disable all my firewall, antivirus and so on, and did something like in msconfig to disable all..........

5) And some other move which i have forgotten.

6) Finally, I go to Device Manager and located my Ipad mini in Portable Devices, inside portable devices there is my ipad mini named (Apple Ipad), so i followed the solution provided by this page http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1538     when i reach step 5, i was at IF ONLY APPLE IPAD APPEAR, which is the same scenario as mine, so i tried following the steps, when i reach this section that says i need to do this (Double-click the "usbaapl" file. (This file will be called "usbaapl64" if you have a 64-bit version of Windows. If you don't see "usbaapl64" here, or if there is no Drivers folder, look in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers. instead).)    and i click ok, and this message pops up (The folder you specified doesn't contain a compatible software driver for your device. If the folder contains a driver, make sure it is designed to work with Windows for x64-based systems.) This has made me stop right here, please help me, i cannot fix my Itunes to detect my Ipad mini?


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment