Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

TV show episodes are mixed between different shows...

So here is my problem. I have a number of TV shows that i am sharing in my home via Home Sharing. The problem comes up when accessing my shares with my ipad 2. I can find all of my episodes but they are mixed between shows, For example, show B episodes are listed with show A and show D is mixed with show C..... This is only happening when using home sharing and connecting to a lib with my ipad. Everything seems to work just fine with my apple tv. this is happening with a number of my shows.....i have tried everything i can think of....but i am drawing a blank now.

 

I have used the Get Info option and entered the correct show title, season number & episode number. I have also tried checking Part of compliationand any other option i thought would help. A few months ago i tried deleting my entire library and starting over but no help...Any help would be great!

 



View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment