Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Apps updated on PC in iTunes not getting transferred to iPhone or iPad--problem solved!


Ever since iTunes 11 came out the apps that I updated thorugh the iTunes store on my PC were not being transferred automatically to my Iphone or iPad during the syncs; my devices would still show the red number next to the App Store app, indicating there were updated apps yet to be updated on the device.



I tried to solve this via Googling the problem, but solutions I found (reinstall the app, or click on "check for available downloads") were not useful.



So I called Apple tech support, and a Senior Advisor told me what to do: after updating the apps on my PC and connecting my device to my PC, click on the device on the left had column to highlight it, then click on the Apps tab. Most of the apps will display as either Install or Remove, but the just updated ones will say Update. Click on that option, then either Apply or Sync.








View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment