Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cannot not Mirror with Ipad or Macbook on the same network

I've installed a profile on my apple tv using apple configurator to join my school network with success. My ipad and macbook pro are on the same network all using the same username and password. The airplay icon shows up when they are on the network. I can select it and after about 10-15 seconds it switches back to the ipad and never displays on the apple tv. I was told but an apple rep that it may be a bandwidth issue but that has now been eliminated as a potential problem. Any help would be great. If I use ethernet with both the apple tv and macbook pro I can display using airplay but this does not help with the Ipad or the goal of using wireless.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment