Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Contact names does not appear on iMessage on iPad

I have a problem where my Contact name does not apear in iMessage on my iPad if my Contact in addressbook does not have a "+1" infront of the contact number.

On my iPhone and on my computer is show the Contact name fine - it is only on the iPad that it does not show name - it will just show the number in format +1 and rest of number

If I go to my addressbook and add the "+1" infront of number and the name appear on my iPad.

I went to 2 Apple stores and they could not help and suggest to totally reset my iPad and then restore from computer backup, but it did not help.

I have over 2000 contacts and does not want to go one by one and add the "+1"

is there a way to get the "+1" add to all my American contacts? Or fix that all contact names show on my iPad even if they dont have +1 infront of number?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment