Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Doesn't iPhoto negate the need to sync photos from my windows laptop?

My confusion started here.... https://discussions.apple.com/message/20512109#20512109

 

Then I thought I had it solved!

 

So I created Journals and I could share them with anyone via the web - super!

 

BUT.... I have just deleted the photos from the photos app and my journals are empty?!?!?!?

 

I thought the photos uploaded to iCloud?

 

Confused!!

 

What about the photos I have on my windows laptop? I dont want to have organise/store all my photos on my laptop and sync them each time I make an update.

 

Doesn't iPhoto get around this? Surely?

 

Or am I completely missing the point?

 

Any help with my confusion would be VERY much appreciated.

 

Cheers.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment