Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

How to home share with different limits on multiple devices


Hi guyz,



my questions is very simple, I've home sharing on my iMac itunes, all devices arround my house listens music, watch movies, podcast etc, there is one of my biggest concern about my kids, they have their own iPad and in my movies section i have Rated R movies and horror movies and violant movies, which i dont want my kids to watch, and i guess they dont watch them cuz whenever they play i look their iPad to be sure what they are doing,



is there any way that i can limit my iTunes library for limited sharing on that iPad, i have so many movies in my iTunes library and my library sizes arround 1TB, is there any way to do that or im thinking little forward than Apple


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment