Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Itune customer support ???

Does ITunes have any policy regarding applications advertising, purchasing ???? , It seems to me,  that I tune is not supporting and representing its customers accordingly. I have purchased several  applications that claims to be MS Excel Office compatible, and  capable of manipulating Office document which I tried it and within two hours and  I requested a refund for one of them, as the apps did not do what advertised. Got an answer from ITunes support and I was told that refund. Is not available,  Is ITunes abetting and selling untested and non functioning apps.. ?? I think a customer within a predetermined amount of time and a  valid reason,  should have a choice to be refunded if so they wishes especially if and when, an Apps doesn't feet the reason of purchases ( almost every country around the globe enjoy and adhere to some customer care and support, but not ITunes with their draconian way of doing business) . I have purchased a lot of apps  from ITunes and just deleted when not working  I am getting annoyed of losing money and not receiving adequate support from ITunes, It  seem to me that ITunes believe to be above the law Where in Itune does  CUSTOMER SUPPORT................Exist .........


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment