Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

iTunes import via Home Sharing, now sync problem with devices ??


So I just boutght a new laptop.  It's running Windows 8.  I used the Home Sharing method to transfer my entire iTunes library from my old desktop to this laptop.  Everything seemed to go very smooth during the import.  I went ahead and de-authorized the old desktop and starting to back-up and sync my Apple devices to iTunes on the new laptop. (2 iPhones, iPod touch, iPad)  But when I plug them in to the computer and attempt to transfer music from the library to the device, it will not let me. I get the red circle with the line through it (the no smoking sign .)  Why is this happening?  All the media plays fine in iTunes, so I don't think that it is a format issue.



I have not yet deleted anything off of my desktop, so if there is a better way to move the library, I can go back and do it all again, no problem.



I am running the lastest versions of all ios and all devices.



Please help if you can!  Thanks!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment