Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Unable to download purchased movies

Hello,

 

I need urgent advise here. I just purchased a movie for my children from itunes store on my iPad. I clicked on the price for the HD, then entered my username and password, and then i was brought to a download page on the itunes store apps. However, there's the icon of the movies that i purchased, but it only says "Waiting", and it has been for 3 hours without any improvement whether it finally downloaded the movie to my ipad.

 

I tried to sync my ipad to my macbook, to see whether it'll help download the movies, but it didnt help at all. I also tried to reset my iPad, and when it turned on, then it still says "waiting".

 

If i really can't download it, then i'll waste 16 euros for nothing. Hope there's a solution for this situation.

 

Please help. I use iPad one, with iOS 5, and MacbookPro using Lion and the latest itunes version, and itunes store in finland.

 

Thanks before!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment