Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Re: Syncing Notes across different devices

Hello Demo, I'm sorry if I seemed a little curt with your very welcome, helpful response. I wasn't intending to be rude.

It obviously doesn't help that I'm a moron with Apple applications as I'm relatively new having come from many years of Windows platforms.

The problem seems to lie in my having TWO iCloud email addresses: ***@iCloud.com and ***@me.com. When I first joined iCloud through 'mobile me' some time ago, I was still using a Toshiba laptop but had purchased my first Apple product, an iPhone. This required me applying for an Apple account with an iCloud.com suffix but I have NEVER used either as an email address. I still use my old hotmail.com address. I'm now thinking that it's probably best to ditch this and my iCloud.com email address and transfer everything over to my me.com email address? Is this feasible and easy to do?

I'll understand totally if you just want to go and lie down in a darkened room! :-) Many thanks, Martin


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment