Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Ipad air low memory crash

I came to this forum to see if other ipad air owners are experiencing same problem with low memory crashing as I do but seems like I'm one of the few people have this. So far I have 10 low memory crash reports. I also have about 30 more crash reports but it's from various apps. I got my ipad air on the launch day, second in line, here in California. Maybe I just have a defective one, I don't know. If you have same issues, please reply so I can determine if I should return it or just live with it. Closing apps every day is a hassle. I wish Apple just put in extra gig of ram. Overall, I am extremely happy with my ipad. There are so many good this things to mention about this ipad but this is wrong thread to do that.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment