Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

iOS can only count 24,855 days

There are a lot of programs and apps I guess I should say that I use on my iPad which involve dates and counting and keeping track of time between days. However I just discovered and had it confirmed by developer that iOS only enables a maximum count in days of 24,855. That is just over 68 years. I hope that is not long enough to count my entire anticipated lifespan.

 

Why is there this limitation? Is there way anyway around it? Is this something that should be filed as a bug report?

 

Thanks for any comments here including anyone that can tell me why even if it's in very technical terms why this limitation and also any comments about people that are verifying this or maybe have a workaround.

 

Best regards,

 

Steve

14 February 2013


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment