Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Face Time on Ipad 2 not working

Hi

Face time on my IPad 2 is no  longer working. I have signed out and signed back in, closed the app and reopened it, but it still will not ring/connect to my contacts. If I try to ring out on the IPad, it comes up saying Face Time with contact but will not ring or connect. I am also having the same problem with Imessge. It shows previous messages but will no longer let me send new messages.

I have recently also upgraded to an Iphone 5 and it is set up on that and working fine. The settings are they same on both devices. The iPad has only stopped working since I got my Iphone 5, but I don't know if it is just coincendence.

If someone rings me, it only rings on my phone not the ipad, whereas it used to ring on both.

Can any please advise what you think I need to do

Thanks

Micky


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment