Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Parental IPAD Pin question

I have read almost every question about the IPAD parental pin and people getting locked out by loosing or forgetting there pin. My question is similar but different.

 

I have turned on the parental controls and I have the parental pin. My 13 year old daughter has changed the user pin to her own number. Now I am locked out and can't get access to the IPAD. Having a parental pin that does not allow parental access when the pin is changed is usless. (or at least prevents the child from changing it when the parents have turned on parental control.

 

I read that Apple conciders this a single user devive. That is why Apple will not allow two pins That person does not have a 13 year old girlt that is talking to an older boy or man that will not give you her pin!

 

I realize that apple is trying to protect the users of the IPAD but in this case Apple may be allowing harm to our children by not allow the parental pin to override the user password.

 

Can anybody help me get access to this IPAD to try to find out if my daughter is in potential danger? I am sure she is trying to contact this guy now that we have taken her IPAD away. HELP! I can't even take it to the police because they can't access it either!!!

 

 

Gordon


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment