Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ipad 3 64GB wifi resets itself

I bought my ipad 3 in the first week of its release but I cannot remember the exact purchase date.

In the past 12 months it has reset itself 3 times. First two times it happened was last summer and fall.

I was at home so restore was easy and I did not bother reporting this incident.

 

Right now I am traveling overseas with very young kids. We used ipad to keep my 3 year old busy during 18 hour flights.

A few days ago ipad reset itself. This has been tough because we will return to united states next weekend.

I have had to get broadband installed to restore the ipad. I was unable to restore the movies. Internet speed is not great.

I have had to buy new movies from iTunes to make the return flight bearable.

 

After this I cannot imagine traveling with ipad again until this issue is fixed.

 

I don't remember what my support options are. I will not be back in US until end of this month and I am certain that I will be over 1 year purchase anniversary.

 

 

Let me know if you have any suggestions for me.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment