Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

iPad won't connect to Wi-Fi after updating to iOS 6

I have a major problem. After I updated to iOS 6, my wifi would not work on my iPad anymore. I have a Netgear WGT624v3 wireless router. However, I am not having the error on other devices where I am routed to the "login" Apple page like everyone else seems to have, I cannot connect to my network at all. My iPad can see the network, but even with the network unsecured, I still get a "Unable to connect to _____ network" message. It's funny as well, because I downgraded back to iOS 5.1.1 and my Internet works just fine with my iPad. Could someone explain this, or at least say you've had a problem like this? I'm starting to think that maybe Apple has decided not to support my router anymore, or there is a bug in iOS 6 with wifi. Help would be greatly appreciated!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment