Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

iPad mini return query?!

Hey everyone,

 

I recently purchased a brand new iPad mini from the apple store, which I absolutely love. However after a few months I have started to see a hefty amount of dust and other small particles entering between the bezel/crevice of the iPad. I have been searching around the Internet to see if this is a major concern for other iPad mini owners. Luckily I have found some people with the same problem. It seems that after people exchanged their old iPad mini for a new one they would receive a brand new one with the crevice sealed.

 

Anyway I was just wondering if it was possible to exchange my current mini for a new one? Yet, as I mentioned above, it has been 3 months since I bought it, and it's normally 14 days for return, I think.  Will I still be entitled to an exchange?

 

I really appreciate any help given from the community.

 

Thanks in advance.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment