Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Serial number does not exist

Today I tried to get help from apple regarding a problem with my iPod Touch

3rd Gen. After almost an hour of giving my serial number to, and confirming same with the help personnel, I was told that not only did this number not match with my registered device, IT DID NOT EXIST AT ALL. How is this possible? This number is verified in iTunes upon connection and printed on the back of device. I don't know how a different number got registered. I purchased all three of my Apple devices from the VA post exchange. I would think that if counterfeit, it would not have worked properly until now. Anyone else out there with similar problem. I am several miles from an Apple Store.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment