Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Safari crashes everytime on iPad 2?

My iPad 2 has been working perfectly for the couple years I've had it, until this week.  It started where I couldn't open the App Store, then iTunes. I thought it could be just a glitch, but now none of these apps will open:

  • iTunes
  • App Store
  • Videos
  • Safari

 

 

 

The Safari is a big thing for me, I need to be able to go on it. I'm not sure what iOS it has or anything... And yes, I am connected to the internet (my other apps that use it work fine), but when I go to open Safari (or any of the above apps) it will open, show a blank page for a few seconds, then crash right away. Everytime.

 

I've tried restarting it multiple times, getting rid of the background apps (hitting home button twice) clearing history, cookies, etc; and even deleted a ton of apps to try to free up memory, but NOTHING has worked. Please help. How can I get these programs to start working again?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment