Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION !!!

Hello,

 

Since today I am unable to download or update any applications. It all happend on the same time, my iphone no longer works, my ipad no longer works and the iphone of my girlfriend no longer works too. I tried everything, resetting the device, logging out and logging back in to my apple id. Restoring my iphone, make a new apple id.. nothing of it all happend.

 

Please help me out because i can't download any apps or update any apps now. I've tried to update once and now it made all my applications unusable...

 

I can't use my WhatsApp and Line anymore. I really NEED those.

 

I've tried google.com and nothing helped..

 

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

 

Thanks,

Brian


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment