Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Missing Apps in iTunes

I searched the threads and internet to help but could not find an answer to my problem.  If I missed something, please point me in the right direction.  Thanks!

 

I am using iTunes version 11.0.1.12, an iPad 2 and iTouch (iOS 6.1). Yesterday I updated an app but when I went back to iTunes after it finished all of my apps were missing in my Apps Library (free & purchased apps).  Not understanding what was going on, I connected my iPad and fortunately nothing was removed from my iPad.  When I go to my Apps Library in iTunes I get the following message: "Apps: Apps you download for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch appear in apps library."  Then there is a button to take me to the Apps iTunes store.

 

All my music appears to be fine.

 

In iTunes how do I get them back?

 

Thank you,

eubanks73


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment