Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Location of SD Movies and how to transfer to iPad

Hi All,

 

I have a question about iTunes Movie purchases. I buy all my movies in HD and they always come with the SD version and sometimes Extras. I've recently bought Dark Knight Rises and Skyfall and when downloading it showed the HD, SD and Extras downloading in iTunes. In my iTunes library it only seems to show the HD version and access to the Extras and if I navigate to my iTunes folder in the Finder it only seems to have the HD version/Extras in there.

 

My question is where did the SD version go, did it even download? And secondly is there a way to put just the SD version of a movie onto my iPad or even iPhone in some cases rather than the HD version, it just saves space sometimes.

 

Thanks.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment