Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Stuck in Recovery mode 6.1. Honestly this is not good enough Apple

I got my son an IPAD 4 for christmas and he really liked it.

 

It crashed a couple of times this week and when it poped up saying he should update to 6.1 I said you may aswell.

 

This was over the wireless and it very quickly got stuck in recovery mode, After an hour of messing around and eventually removing the drivers and reinstalling the terrible Itunes app I was finally able to see the IPAD in recovery mode in Windows, What makes it worse is when I checked there was no backup since the one I did, manually, on Christmas day.

 

I did the restore and now it's exacly like a new IPAD, so at least it works; he is asleep now and will definately cry when he realises his photos, videos, games (esp tapped out simpsons) are all lost.

 

I know he regularly connects it to his laptop but in all that time it hasnt synced, I dont get it?

 

I am so annoyed.

 

Apple you're going down.....


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment