Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What Info do I lose Erasing History Cookies And Data in Safari?

I am kinda new to Communities Support, so please excuse All Newbie Errors....

I want to clear out my History, Cookies and Data on my IPad2 that I have owned for almost 3 years. Maybe a very stupid question?

But I use this IPad for practically everything, including Major Stock Market Research and many related Sites, plus I have a lot of Portfoilio Data, Watchlists,

And Stock Alerts set up on a bunch of these sites. Main Problem: After So much usage, and due to auto log ins from my cookies folder,

many of these important sites simply recognize me. I do not have a complete list of sign in info, user names, passwords etc.

 

I called apple support and several different techs advised me NOT to Erase all cookies and data! Ever! For perpetuity.... I am just wondering if anyone else can hopefully advise me. The amount of cookies, plus tracking cookies, plus Tracers, plus the  zillion other embedded snooping sniffers must be enormous..

 

And it is. I checked under diagnostics and I am getting tons of low memory crashes. Safari is the largest file listed in crash log next is the apple store, for some reason.

 

Thanx!!!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment