Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Creating events in Maps

Hello,

I would like to see the option for creating an event in maps be developed.  Many times I have looked for a location on maps and wanted to create an event at that location.  For example: finding a restaurant, a barber, a notary, or any type of service that requires an appointment to be made.  Right now, after making the appointment, I must go to the calandar app and create an event while trying to remember the address or approx location.  I would rather there be a link in Maps that allows me to create an event at this location, and then be directed to the calandar app to fill in the remaining info.

 

Does anyone know if this already exsists?  If it doesn't, does someone wanna help make it happen?  I'm not exactly a developer.

 

Thanks.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment