Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Digital Download Problems

I purchased 11 Blu-Ray Films yesterday all with digital download codes inserted. 

 

I have redeemed all of them on the UK iTunes store but for some reason 3 of the films do not show up on any of my devices except the iMac I redeemed them on. 

 

If you look at my Apple ID purchase history on my iMac you will see I own the following 3 movies; Hot Tub Time Machine, Night At the Museum and Night At the Museum 2.  However on my iPads, iPhone and Apple TVs it doesn't recognise I own these 3 films like all the other films I own.  This has me absolutely baffled as the other 8 digital downloaded films I done yesterday are visible on all of my devices.

 

Somebody please help me out here as iTunes themselves haven't a clue.

 

Thank you for your time.

 

Best wishes,

 

Jay.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment