Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Error downloading/updating iPad3 to iOS 6.1

Hello,

I tried to upgrade my iPad3 to the new iOS 6.1 via Wi-Fi (via settings) and it went to recovery mode, so I conected the iPad to the iTunes (runing on win 7) wich recognizes the iPad  in recovery mode and asks if I want to Recover and update to the new software. I agree and it begins the download wich estimates a download time of 60m. After 20m into the download (more or less 300MB of 1.1GB) it stops and gives back an error (32, or sometimes 3258) wich says that the conection timed out in the server... does not downaload the update, and I can't recover because it starts from the begining. Can't recover to last iOS, only gives me the option to recover and update! Everytime it stops and gives me the errors I mentionet before!! Can anyone help!? And also, while downloading it stops "recognizing" the iPad.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment