Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

If I delete and reinstall an app how do I get back my in app purchases

How do I get my in app purchases back after deleting and reinstalling an app. Specifically for the picture making app WOWFXHD ! I hade to delete the app because there was a glitch causing it to instantly close out while in the middle of working on a picture. All progress would be lost. I deleted the app thinking reinstalling it would fix the bug. It did not fix it at all. Still closing shut and losing all work done. I made quite a few in app purchases and now don't have them on the newly installed app. I downloaded it from the purchased tab in App Store by clicking the download arrow inside the cloud symbol like I read to do . What can I do now?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment