Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Syncing problems

Hi all, can anyone, anywhere help me. Does anyone know what should be a very simple thing to do. I want to transfer short videos from my PC onto my iPad. I connected the iPad and usefully it never gave me the option to transfer videos WHY. Surely that's a basic request, I thought photos, music, videos would be basic materials anyone would want to keep.

Is there some sort of secret I am missing. Although during the very long laborious process of syncing I was given the option to "include videos" the option inexplicably disappeared when I clicked on something, I can't remember what I done, so I didn't know how to get it back.

It took me what seemed like forever for it to sync and I STILL didn't have the videos I was so desperate for.....so bloody maddening, at that point I felt like throwing it through the window.

Please please help me:-(


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment