Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

There are purchased items on the iPad error message

I received a message that a new update is available. When I try to install the update, I receive the error message "There are purchased items on the iPad "iPad" that have not been transferred to your iTunes library. You should transfer these items to your iTunes library before updating this iPad. Are you sure you want to continue?"

I have tried to manually do the transfer by right clicking on the device and selecting "Transfer Purchased" as well as selecting File->Transfer purchases from this iPad. I have validated that this computer is authorized to my iTunes account.

I do not want to lose purchases from the iPad....

Anyone know where to go from here?

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment