Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

iDevices Not Play Nice Together

I have an iPhone 4S, iPad 2, and a new (bought today) Apple TV.

I'm having trouble getting them to work with one another.

 

The iPhone & iPad arenot showing up in iTunes (Windows) even though I've attached me via the cable and check Sync Wirelessly.

The AppleTV is not showing up either in iTunes - Home Share is enabled on both iTunes (Windows) and the Apple TV. (as well as the iPhone and iPad)

 

I can get the AppleTV to connect to the iPad, but not the iPhone. AirPlay Mirror is not available via the iPad however.

 

I've gone through all of the Knowledge Base solutions I can find, and still unable to resolve any of the issues.

I'm out of ideas. Any Help giving is greatly appreciated.

 

Thank you,

iMaJorjaGirl


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment