Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

ipad 2 keeps crashing

I just purchased a refurbushed ipad 2 and it came 5 days ago.  Days 1-3 were perfect.  All of a sudden I went to plug it in to charge it Night 3 and Day 4 I woke up and it wouldnt come on.  So i pressed the home and power button until i saw the apple logo and it got stuck on the apple logo screen!!! After unplugging it and playing with a combo of those 2 buttons, I finally got it to turn back on.  It will be fine for like 3 hours and then it would shut back off again.  I thought it was chrome that caused it to crash because it would happen while i was using it, so i uninstalled chrome.  it was fine for the rest of the night last night.  I use my ipad for my bible at church so i went to charge it last night and this morning, i woke up to the same thing! Can someone please offer any suggestions as to what is wrong, how to fix it, or did I just get a refurb dud from apple???


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment