Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

is it legal to ask for phone to use Ipad?

When I tried to activate the ipad, there was many insulting questions.

However one of them was my phone number. I did not have one but that was not accepted. I realised that i eigher had to give a fake number or sue Apple for selling a device that requiredd a phone wihtout informing me in advance and then try to get my money back.

 

Are all those questios really legal? and if I give fake answers do I then brake the new cyper law for hacking into something (as the law  is written I would be liable to several years in jail.).

 

The purpose of the questions are clearly to collect as much information about you as possible and also to check the validity of the questions. This is lkely to make it possible for Apple to spy on me and also distort my internet expariance by only presenting me with information they this I should have, not what I think I should have. I think this whole this is unethical if not iligal.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment