Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Sync with iPhoto 11: Events in iTunes not same as in iPhoto 11

I have an event to which I have been merging photos off and on since Sept. 2010.  Up to the last time I synced the iPad, that event displayed as a single event in the iTunes list from which I select the photos that I want to sync between iPhoto and the iPad.  Now, however, that event appears split in iTunes, even though it is still a single event in iPhotos.  Since I have specified to sync all photos, I am now seeing about fifty event with the same name as the single event on the iPad, even though it is a single event in iPhotos.

 

I have rebuilt my iPhoto library, but that does not seem to help.

 

Has anybody experienced this problem and solved it?  If not, does anybody have suggestions?

 

Richard


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment